The PSR-S975 is the ultimate PSR, with more contents and large memory capacity for expansion pack based on PSR-S970. PSR-S975 combines all the functionality of other models in the range together with powerful performance features including versatile effects, external display capability and a programmable vocal harmony function.
- 1625 Voices, including Super Articulation Voices, Organ Flutes! Voices. 55 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices
- 523 Styles, including 40 Audio Styles, 34 Session Styles, 15 DJ Styles and 3 Free Play
- Half bar fill-in and Mono legato function
- 768 MB on-board memory for expansion data
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- Vocal Harmony 2 and Synth Vocoder functions
- Real Distortion and Real Reverb, with an intuitive effects interface
- USB audio playback with time stretch, pitch shift, vocal cancel and MP3 lyrics display functions
- External display capability
Powerful features for live performance
The PSR-S975 features two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over voices, styles, effects and other functions during live performance.
Newly implemented Half bar fill-in, Mono legato function expand the variation of your performance. Live control settings can be immediately called up from registration memory.
Attractive sound library covering a wide range of genres
In addition to a wide variety of PSR-S970's contents, popular packs like Euro dance or Salsa pack are pre-installed in PLUS category.
Play with the atmosphere of real sound
Bring your performances to life with Audio Styles, featuring high quality percussion ensembles and drums, all recorded by world-class musicians in studios around the globe. Audio Styles add natural feel and warmth to any rhythm track for greater expressive potential than ever before.
The PSR-S975 features the Real Distortion and Real Reverb effects from the renowned Tyros 5, delivering authentic, natural sound unparalleled in its class. Effortlessly add and edit effects parameters via an attractive, intuitive interface that gives you the feeling of controlling conventional effects and amplifiers in real time. Yamaha's Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology simulates the effects of phaser, Wah, compressors, and phasers at circuit level.
Powerful Synth Vocoder and Vocal Harmony
The PSR-S975 is equipped with a Synth Vocoder function, which allows you to use your voice and synthesize with the PSR-S975's sound. The powerful Vocal Harmony 2 system controls the pitch, level, and number of harmonies added, ensuring that your vocals are always the star of the show.
USB audio playback with flexible functions
Whether you're enhancing a live performance with backing tracks from your music library or just livening up a party with some Karaoke, the time stretch, pitch shift, vocal cancel and MP3 lyrics display function will add depth and versatility to any musical event.